When it comes to maintaining a high level of cleanliness in your home, it’s vital that your space is kept thoroughly clean and healthy by a professional commercial cleaning service that takes these requirements as seriously as you do. But not all cleaning services have the right tools to stop the spread of disease or the technology to ensure each surface is treated with attention and care. Static disinfection makes use of advanced technology to effectively and efficiently disinfect even the most hard-to-reach surfaces.
We use electrostatic disinfection technology, a tool used to apply disinfectants, mold and viruses preventatives and sanitizers to 3D surfaces for a 360-degree complete protection.
How Does Electrostatic Disinfection Work?
As the chemical exits the electrostatic sprayer, it’s given a positive electrical charge. The droplets then become attracted to all negative surfaces, covering the visible area, underside and backside, with the sanitizing agent as they cling to and coat any surface they’re aimed at. Surfaces that are already covered will repel the spray, making the method extremely efficient. Allowing the appropriate sanitizers, mold preventatives and disinfectants to wrap around and evenly coat all types of surfaces for entire coverage.
“The spray will seek out a neutral surface to cover, and the droplets will repel each other because the charge on each droplet is the same,” says Keri Lestage, COO for ByoPlanet International LLC, Sunrise, Florida. “What this means is, if you have a droplet that has landed on the surface and a second droplet follows behind it, it will recognize that it doesn’t want to be close to the first droplet, and it will seek out surface that hasn’t been covered yet.”
Are the chemicals safe for HUMANS AND Pets?
The main purpose of the usage of these chemicals is for the proper use through the Electrostatic spraying.
Our Certified technicians are aware of how to use the products along with the sprayer so they are not getting in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. They are wearing goggles or face shield, protective clothing and rubber gloves when handling.
Although there are no effects to the people and pets but we do recommend that the property be evacuated through the electrostatic disinfection spraying process (Time is based on the size of the property)
Is it safe to use on/around electronics?
Electrostatic disinfection can be safely performed around electronics such as laptops, monitors and keyboards as long as it is not applied directly at close range. We recommend putting away paper documents, along with anything else you don’t want sprayed before the scheduled service.
Here Is How We Can Help
Book an appointment today
It Starts With An Appointment
Call us to know more about the electrostatic disinfection service. Book an appointment at your convenient time.
Our Presentation To You
In our appointment. One of our customer service representatives will be there at your home to show you how our service is the right choice for you.
You Decide At Your Leisure
After choosing the most appropriate plan to your home, then our certified technicians are going to perform the initial electrostatic service.
Expectations from the initial electrostatic service
Our technicians are going to perform the below steps:
- Apply risk assessment, to let you know what exactly should be done.
- Spraying the disinfectants, this process acts as a preparation for the electrostatic in the initial service.
- Wiping all surfaces after spraying, this is a prerequisite for the electrostatic disinfection.
- Apply the electrostatic disinfection through the most advanced sprayers and solutions in the market.
- Leaving the disinfected area for less than 10 minutes.
Your Healthier Home
You will enjoy the a healthier home for you and your family.
Why Static Disinfection?
- In light of the recent coronavirus threat, we are pleased to report that our disinfection protocols are in compliance with the latest CDC and EPA guidelines.
- We are using the latest technology and the most efficient electrostatic sprayer’s models in the market.
- Our economical heavy duty product is a disinfectant, fungicide, virucide, sanitizer, mildew stat and deodorizer all in one. Also it is safe for human and pets.
- Here are just a few examples of what our product kills:
- Deactivates viruses such as COVID-19, Influenza Type A (including H1N1 Swine Flu), Avian Influenza, HIV-1, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C and many others.
- Effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria (including MRSA), inhibits the growth of mold and mildew.
- Kills common household germs including Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Pseudomonas), Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus faecalis.
- We have customized disinfection plan for each facility, we will work with you to determine how often your facility needs to be disinfected according to the volume of traffic and density of people at work.
- We guarantee results! Our technicians are high professionalism, well trained and background checked.
- You will receive a certificate from Static Disinfection that your facility is frequently being disinfected on frequent basis as per your plan.
- The health and safety of our staff and clients are our primary concern.